4th Grade Lessons
The following lessons are included in the 4th grade curriculum.
Each lesson supports the Utah State office of Education Health core objectives, Character Education traits and Risk/Protective Factors.
To obtain a copy of the curriculum, contact your local Safe and Drug Free Schools or Prevention Specialist.
- All About Me
- Personal Strengths and Talents
- I’m a Special Kid
- Who Makes the Decision?
- Managing Stress
- Positive Role Models
- You and the World of Drugs
- Identifying Peer Pressure
- Decide Now
- Tobacco on Trial: Tobacco Effects
- Tobacco on Trial: The Media
- Tobacco on Trial: Decision Making
- Tobacco on Trial: Refusal Skills®
- Tobacco on Trial: Goal Setting and Wrap-Up
View a Sample Lesson
Submit your success stories, activities, or ideas to verne [dot] larsen [at] schools [dot] utah [dot] gov (Verne Larsen).