1st Grade Lessons
The following lessons are included in the 1st grade curriculum.
Each lesson supports the Utah State office of Education (USOE) Health core objectives, Character Education traits and Risk/Protective Factors.
To obtain a copy of the curriculum, contact your local Safe and Drug Free Schools or Prevention Specialist.
- One of a Kind–Physical Characteristics
- One of a Kind–“I Can”
- Identifying Our Feelings
- Expressing Feelings
- Making and Keeping Friends
- Helping Others
- Classroom Courtesy, Keeping the Rules
- Healthy and Unhealthy Behaviors
- Household Substances and Medicines
- Helpful Adults
- Friends and Peer Pressure
- What Does Respect Mean?
View a Sample Lesson
Submit your success stories, activities, or ideas to verne [dot] larsen [at] schools [dot] utah [dot] gov (Verne Larsen).