Examiner Resources - Policies and Procedures
GEDTS Per-Person Testing Fee
GED Testing Service charges and bills each testing center a per-person testing fee. Be advised to pay close attention to the GEDTS bill as at times there are errors. Check to see that the names of the test-takers match with those that were tested.
GED Testing Centers and the Utah State Office of Education are obligated to meet the following deadline commitments with GEDTS.
- All previous year’s GED testing materials are to be returned to GEDTS.
- Testing center demographic information is updated in GED AccessPoint.
- High scorer information is to be sent to GEDTS.
- State policies are updated in GED AccessPoint.
- GEDTS notifies the state if all previous year’s materials have not been received.
- The Utah State Office of Education receives and forwards to each testing center contract packages for the ensuing year.
- Nominations are accepted and submitted to GEDTS for Cornelius P. Turner, Lifetime Achievement and Distinguished Service awards to be awarded at the annual GED Administrators Conference.
- Contracts for testing centers and Utah State Office of Education are due at GEDTS.
- GED Tests for ensuing year are shipped to testing centers.
- Testing centers and USOE must sign and return GEDTS MOU.