Welcome to GED® Testing Services
Congratulations on making the personal decision to prepare and take the GED® Tests! Millions of people have taken the GED® Tests in preparation for their future, to continue their education, or improve employment opportunities.
Utah Adult Education programs attempt to increase personal and professional success options by providing test preparation instruction in the five content areas of the GED® Tests, which include:
- Language Arts
- Reading and Writing
- Social Studies
Successful passing of the GED® can open the door to future education, employment and self-sufficiency.
GED® Cost thru December 2013
- $120.00 for Full Battery (5 Test Subjects)
- $24 per Test Subject
- Utah has launched computer based testing (CBT) in all GED® Testing Centers.
- A tutorial for GED® testing for CBT test-takers may be accessed online.
- Information about GED® testing vouchers for Utah has been posted on the Pearson VUE website.
- CBT test-takers can now register online.
- A two-page step by step registration guide is found at GED® Test on Computer Registration and Scheduling Guide.
- For registration assistance for Spanish-language test takers, please call 877-450-3276.
- All new GED® test-takers will take the Computer Based Test (CBT) version.
- Paper/pencil testing is only available to those needing to retake a section or who are completing a test started on paper/pencil.
New GED Test Series
- New Test Series begins January 1, 2014.
- All current tests for the 2002 Test Series must be completed before the end of December 2013.
- Incomplete or non-passed tests from the 2002 Test Series will be void. Test-takers with incomplete or non-passed 2002 Series tests will need to retake all test subject areas.