We establish processes and systems which support Utah public school children and our stakeholders by applying best practices with constant attention to timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
We are leaders in providing support, direction, distribution and accountability of financial, construction, and pupil transportation resources for our constituencies.
Statewide Quick Facts 2012-2013
- Value of WPU: $2,842 except for Special Ed Add-On and CTE @ $2,607
- Total Number of WPUs: 773,104
- Total Expected Number of Students: 600,155
- Basic Tax Rate: (Actual) 0.001651 to Generate $289,021,900
- Voted/Board Leeway Guarantee $27.36 per WPU per 0.0001 Tax Rate
- Total Minimum School Program: $3,026,023,300
- Total Capital Outaly for District Facilities: $14,499,700
- Charter School In-Lieu of Local Tax Per Student: $1,710
- Retirement Rate: Contributory 20.27% Non-Contributonry 20.26%
- Number of School Districts: 41
- Number of Charter Schools: 85
News and Announcements