School Implementation Plan
CTE Intro broadens a child's scope of learning and assists his or her in developing social, technical, and academic skills that will be beneficial throughout his or her life.
School Implementation Plan - Word
The CTE Introduction Implementation Plan is an electronic/online document. This document must be submitted by October 15 each year to qualify for funding for the next year.
Read the form carefully and complete all sections fully. To complete this required document you will need to have Adobe Reader X.
- Note 1: Some of the information is repeated in the End of Year Summary and the Implementation Plan each year. It will, therefore, be helpful to complete some of the information in Word and save it so you can cut and paste it in the Implementation Plan next fall. In particular, the teacher names, E-mails, and license information will be repeated in each document.
- Note 2: In this document, most fields require an answer before you can move on to the next field. If that particular field does not apply to your school, enter “none” or “0” if it requires an answer. There is a column for information about a fourth quarter of the program. These fields are not required.
- Note 3: If you enter a field where typing is needed, you may click on the “+” sign to see everything typed in that field if the space does not all show in the box.
- Note 4: The form will not save unless all required fields have been completed. Red bordered boxes are required.
- Note 5: If your school does not follow the trimester rotation, be sure to complete a clear explanation of your program. If this information is not entered, assurances are not being met and funding allocations can be jeopardized for the following year.
- Note 6: Make a pdf file and send it to your CTE Director for his/her review. Keep a copy for your own file.
- Note 7: Print the signature page and have all participants sign this sheet. Include a hard copy or scan it and send to the director.
- Note 8: Please be aware that the signature sheet (page 8) needs to be printed at the school (hard copy) and original signatures filled in by each person. When that form is complete, send it to the CTE Director for his/her signature. Signature sheets need to be received at the USOE by October 15. They can be sent in as a hard copy or scanned and then sent to:
Hard copies will need to be sent to Sherry Marchant at USOE with all original signatures and E-mail addresses.
April 2, 2013