There are seven (7) endorsements in science issued to the Secondary Licenses:
- Biological Science
- Earth Science
- Physical Science
- Environmental Science
- Middle Level Science
- Science Endorsement Application.
- Place the course number that corresponds to the course filling each requirement in the box provided and highlight the course on your transcript. Each box must have a course number for the requirement to be satisfied. To convert quarter hours to semester hours, multiply the number of quarter hours by .666.
- When there is more than one box next to a requirement, there are additional courses required.
- Acceptable lines of evidence include:
- Approved professional development
- University or college course work
- Clearly demonstrated competency
- Attach your original transcript(s), and highlight corresponding classes.
For more information, please contact sarah [dot] young [at] schools [dot] utah [dot] gov (Sarah Young), Science Specialist, (801) 538-7808.
Send the highlighted transcript, $25 processing fee or $35 for State Approved Endorsement Program fee, and completed application to:
Utah State Office of Education
Teaching and Learning - Endorsements
250 East 500 South
PO Box 144200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-4200