Community and Students
Program Information - Adult High School Completion (AHSC)
This program is for adults who do not have a secondary school diploma demonstrating a functioning level of at least 9.0 in at least one of the following content areas: reading, writing or math. Adult education completion programs provide academic instruction in Board-approved courses leading to an Adult Education Secondary Diploma.
- Adult High School Completion programs shall satisfy adult education secondary education requirements with a minimum of 24 credits as provided by Board Rule R277-733- 7B.
- At the discretion of the local program, and with verification, the following may be used towards the completion of graduation requirements:
- Previously earned high school credit
- Work experience
- Professional licenses or certifications of skill training
- Military experience
- College or university credits
- Successful completion of all 5 parts of the GED